The ideal location for an affair to remember
From elegant weddings and anniversary parties to seaside cocktails and barbecues to memorable business meetings and events, the Corinthian Yacht Club offers a one-of-a-kind alternative to typical hotels, restaurants, and conference centers.
- The formal Main Dining Room and porch are spectacular venues for larger events (accommodates up to 160 people).
- The fantail section of the Main Dining Room, overlooking the CYC beach, can be closed off to create a separate smaller space (accommodates up to 60 people).
- The Harbor Room offers a flexible and more intimate space for smaller functions (accommodates up to 60 people).
- The Trophy Room is perfect for cocktail parties or the hors d'oeuvres portion of an evening (accommodates up to 75 people).
- In addition to creative breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, the Executive Chef can tailor specialty menus for diverse occasions and themes.
Function facilities can typically be reserved (based on availability*) for:
- Wednesday – Friday: for business or association meetings, luncheons, and dinners.
- Saturday: 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Saturday: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, members only.
- Sunday: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM (May, September, October).
*Exceptions may be possible on a case-by-case basis. Smaller groups can be accommodated at other times, based on availability; regretfully not on Friday evenings during the season.
Please note: The Corinthian Yacht Club is a private club for members and their guests. To hold a function, non-members must obtain a letter of sponsorship from an active member in good standing.
2022 Daytime Events Packet
2022 Wedding Guide
For function inquiries or to request a packet of current menus and options, please contact the Front Desk email@example.com.